The 21th ICMM Reference Course on the Law of Armed Conflict will take place from 01.–05. September 2019. As in the previous years, it will be organised by the Medical Services Directorate of the Swiss Armed Forces in Spiez, Switzerland.
Registration and Course Information
- Invitation Letter (PDF)
- Registration form (PDF)
- General Information (PDF)
- If you have further questions, please contact
- The draft program is available and can be downloaded here (PDF). Minor changes may still occur.
The course will be held in English and French language. Separate syndicates will be available in both languages and plenary lectures are translated simultaneously.
The price of CHF 1250.00 includes
- Accommodation in the hotel, all meals, non-alcoholic beverages for the course duration CHF 1170.00 for the hotel and a course fee: CHF 80.00. See general information (PDF) for details.
- Extensive course documents, cultural events and excursions with transfers are free of charge for participants and will be paid by the Swiss Confederation.
Participants who plan to arrive earlier or to leave later than the official duration of the course are kindly requested to pay the additional costs. Participants are requested to pay the course fee in CHF (cash or credit-cards) on the day of their arrival at the registration desk. Participants shall bear their travelling costs to and from Switzerland.
If you are interested in participating, please contact